Friday, April 13, 2007

Staying focused

You know, I started this whole blog thing because I thought I could do it...share my happenings and thoughts. I think I can do it, but I just don't do it. It's not that I can't share my thoughts and happenings because I'm insecure or not sensitive or crap like that...it's just that I'm somewhat lazy... but to my defense I'm also somewhat not lazy.

So once again, I'm going to try again. To do this whole blog thing. I don't know who's out there reading this but if you are, thanks and thanks a lot.

I'm motivated at times by people who make goals and actually achieve them. For me, perhaps I don't officially make goals because then I don't have to worry about keeping them and if I don't keep them I'm not letting myself down...complacency, you got to love it, can be a wonderful thing...kind of like ignorance. Just kidding.

This blog thing is now one of my goals. And, that's all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it... Writing is good. Reading is good. But we English majors are renown for those opinions. What do we know? Keep writing anyway!

Lori M. in Calgary (Remember me?)

Zaak said...

Fooo-cuuus!

What's up man? It's been like 6 days since your last post. Giving up? Again?

much-ado said...

It's been about 3 years...so far I have failed miserably on my goal.